CBIA and CONNSTEP present this annual conference, one of the highlights of the year for Connecticut’s manufacturing sector.
Join us as we explore issues that will impact aerospace and defense supply chain companies in the next five years, and learn how to form sustainable workforce development partnerships to ensure your operation has the talent it needs to succeed.
Don’t miss this exclusive networking opportunity, with special pricing for manufacturers and educators.
7:30am | Check-In & Networking Breakfast
8:30 am | Opening Remarks
- Joe Brennan, President & CEO, CBIA
8:40 am | Keynote Address
- Donald Allan Jr., Executive Vice President & CFO, Stanley Black & Decker
9:20 am | Beyond the Engine Backlog: Five Issues That Will impact the Aerospace Supply Chain in the Next Five Years
- Moderator: Eric Daniels, Partner, Robinson & Cole
- Marc Nemeth, President, Jonal Laboratories
- Doug Rose, President, Aero Gear Inc.
- Paul Murphy, Executive Director, Aerospace Components Manufacturers
10:20 am | Networking Break
10:40 am | Connecting the Dots: Forming Sustainable Workforce Development Partnerships
- Moderator: Andréa Comer, Vice President, Workforce Strategies, CBIA Education & Workforce Partnership
- Jermaine Burke, Machinist, Balding Precision
- Maura Dunn, Vice President, Human Resources & Administration, Electric Boat
- Cliff Thermer, Assistant Vice President, Strategy & Business Development, Goodwin College
11:40am | New Workforce Development Grant
- Andréa Comer, CBIA Education & Workforce Partnership
12:00 pm | Adjourn